Tuesday, May 14, 2013

I Scream for Ice Cream


Materials:
- Construction Paper
- Scissors
- Glue

This is actually one of those projects that I repeat often. It's very simple but very affective! I like to use it around this time of year to see how far my Kinders have progressed with their cutting and gluing skills.

I use a tracer for the ice cream scoop and cone. You can do a lot of fun things with the sprinkles, but I keep it basic with marker polk-a-dots because my main focus is to see the cutting and gluing. 

This class, in particular, had two very competitive students who wanted to create a record for the most scoops made! 

 

 

 


Pin It

1 comment:

  1. This is a great way to promote good hand eye coordination. It is also a wonderful way to teach scissor safety and how to cut along the lines. I imagine that the kids just adore doing this.


    http://online-phd-uk.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete